To Solve node: /lib64/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27′ not found (required by node) error you just need to use LTS version of NodeJs will resolve this error.
Solution 1: Install LTS Version of Nodejs
This error May occurs Because You are using the latest version of the Node But There is NodeJS Is Also Recommending Using their LTS Version (16.15.0 LTS Recommended For Most Users) instead of Latest Version. So My Recommendation Is Just to Use NodeJS 16 LTS Version. To install Nodejs 16 Just Run this Command on your machine.
nvm install 16
And Now, Your error will be solved Thanks.
You need to use the LTS version of nodejs and your error will be solved. Thank you for reading our article.
- Failed! Error: SET PASSWORD has no significance for user ‘root’@’localhost’ as the authentication method used doesn’t store authentication data in the MySQL server
- fatal: detected dubious ownership in repository
- Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement
- TypeError: this.libOptions.parse is not a function
- Warning: Undefined array key
- error: legacy-install-failure
- DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension
- ERESOLVE Unable to resolve dependency tree error when installing npm packages