Hello Guys, Today When I installed Xcode 12.3, and I went running the iOS 14.3 simulators and it seems like there is a graphic glitch that all translucent views are yellow, dock included.
So Guys I am Sure if you are using 12.3 iOS and 14.3 Simulators then you must have faced this issues in your simulator too.
Here I am coming with all possible solution to solve this issue. So lets start this article without wasting your time.
What Is Issue in Xcode 12.3 iOS 14.3 simulators Yellow Dock / yellow translucent?
Here is my Simulator you might face same error. as shown in below screenshots.
- Screenshot one
2. Screenshot two
Question : How to solve Xcode 12.3 iOS 14.3 simulators Yellow Dock/Yellow translucent issues.
Answer : Here is we are facing this error because of a bug related to the discrete GPU. We can solve this error by Using integrated GPU and by Reducing Transparency. Follow Below solutions.
Solution 1 : Using integrated GPU
- In the simulator, set menu File → GPU Selection → Prefer Integrated GPU to work around this bug.
- Restart the simulator.
Solution 2 : Reduce transparency
- In the simulated device (e.g. iPhone), Settings → Accessibility → Display & Text Size → turn on Reduce Transparency.
- Notice that it can only reduce the previous ‘solid’ yellow to ‘fairly light’.
- I find this workaround, as the discrete GPU can be used, is more suitable for testing the UI logic than the previous solution.
- This was tested on a MacBook Pro with Catalina. Might work on iMac.
Solution 3 : following ways.
- Unplug all cables, including the charging cable
- Restart the iOS simulator
Solution 4 : download the 14.2 Simulator pack from within Xcode
- Open Xcode->Preferences
- Tap Components
- Tap the 14.2 Simulator pack and Xcode is going to start installing it.
- It’s a workaround till they fix that miserable error.
So it’s all About this issue. Hope this above all solution helped you a lot. Comment below Your thoughts and your queries. And Also Comment on your suggestion here.
- How to make a blur Background Image effect in Flutter using BackdropFilter.
- SyntaxError: invalid syntax to repo init in the AOSP code in Python